Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Take a last minute Vacation in St. Kitts - Nevis

Dare 2 Be Different Department of Hospitality and Vacation Planners are ready to take care of you no matter where you are traveling from around the world.

Having been traveling around the world on business and representing government since I was 16 years old, as far as Brazil - all alone, I recognized that GLOBALLY, there is a great need for businesses or organizations to provide such a service to travelers.

I'll be honest. Sometimes I was very scared traveling to countries where I don't speak the language, taking taxies and I don't know the people, especially having watched movies where things went wrong. I'm not a rich person, so many times I wished that I could have gotten someone to help me find an apartment where I can stay for less than a hotel, cook my own meals and someone who would take me around for a bargain instead of kill me with high taxi prices.

Even when I travel around the globe still today, I wish for that service, but never can find it, so I resort to expensive hotels, finishing nearly all my monies on taxies and having to buy food everyday.

Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com has changed all of that!


Khrystus Wallace, President & Founder
Dare 2 Be Different International



NOTE:  To all St. Kitts - Nevis Service Providers. (Taxi Drivers, Apartments, Hotels, Souvenir Shops etc) We only take our clients by Dare 2 Be Different Approved Platinum Card Holders - Register Today - http://www.d2bdifferent.com/platinummember.htm )

No comments:

Post a Comment